Florim USA presents Italian inspired porcelain tile, made in the USA, with several patterns containing minimum 40% recycled content, providing a wide variety of styles and colors from the appearances of variegated slate, to sandy granite, polished stone, rustic woods, and much more. To curb its environmental impact, FLORIM Ceramiche S.P.A. has taken the following steps:
- Manufacturing waste are fully managed and reused (Waste Recycling rate: 98-99%);
- The production plant is equipped with a closed-circuit water softening system with total recovery of liquid discharges coming from the production cycle and no discharges into the environment;
- Emissions of gases are authorised by the competent authority, pollutant abatement systems are fitted and undergo periodic checks to verify they comply with the current laws;
- Industrial waste is disposed of in compliance with the National directives;
- All packaging is destined for collection and re-utilization: pallets are used/reused until no longer usable with a minimal remaining sent to landfill; shrink wrap and strapping material is minimal and waste goes to the landfill; cardboards are 100% recycled.
- the acoustic impact on the environment is toned down via the use of suitable technologies.