DuroDesign offers cork flooring in 54 colors and six patterns for an incredible selection:
- Marmol: The most traditional of cork patterns, marmol's tonal variegations and texture are subtle. It is appropriate where a more subdued floorscape is required or conversely, in designs where the use of color dominates – such as in graphic patterns or mosaics.
- Barriga: A subtly topographic pattern whose relative uniformity shows off beautiful whorling cork textures while retaining a homogeneous feel for the entire floor.
- Edipo: A strongly linear pattern made up of 1/2" wide continuous strips. Highly effective for accentuating linearity or introducing an exciting dynamic element to a space.
- Baltico: 3 1/2" wide blocks laid out in a rectilinear brick pattern. The effect over a span of flooring is akin to a wood parquet floor or a classic travertine floor.
- Cleopatra: A dynamic and variegated pattern of that exploits the beautiful organic tapestry of the cork oak's growth pattern.
- Cleopatra Negra: A more intensely contrasted version of Cleopatra. Its deep black rivulets are dramatic with vivid stains and also very effective with highly saturated stains.
All patterns & colors are available in either glue-down comfort cork tiles (12"x12" or 12"x24" tiles, 8mm thick) or click-together floating floor planks (12"x36" planks, 1/2" thick).
Choose your finish, either:
- our MP765 polyurethane finishing system formulated for the utmost in durability, abrasion resistance, clarity and resilience to provide decades of service to your cork floor. Specially formulated to match the flexibility of cork. Site-finish to provide further protection over the seams.
- our European penetrating oil finish. Produces a matte finish, is easily repairable and re-oiled for a durable, breathable, and flexible long-lasting surface. Highly resistant to abrasion and chemicals. The cork comes prefinished.
We achieve clear and crisp colors for our cork flooring with only the best quality pigments to preserve its naturally beautiful texture.
Our floating cork floors may be installed directly over an existing floor, concrete slabs or construction-grade plywood. Our cork glue-down tiles are installed in much the same way as vinyl or resilient flooring over smooth concrete or plywood.
This item may not be ordered online. Colors and patterns shown may not appear accurate on your screen. Please visit our showroom to see actual products in person and to discuss your project.
(Video) Installing glue-down tiles:
(Video) Installing click-lock planks:
(Video) Re-varnishing MP765 floors: