We've searched high and low, and finally found a production cabinet line that combines real environmental and health features, lots of style options, and affordability. Ecofriendly Cabinetry, a standard production line with custom options, offers many benefits. We call it "Affordable Custom".
- No added urea formaldehyde or PVC (polyvinyl chloride)
- FSC-Certified woods available
- 3/4" plywood boxes (not particleboard, MDF, or 1/2" sheets)
- Hardwood dovetail drawer boxes
- Adjustable Blum soft-close slides and hinges
- Frameless, European style construction, maximizes open space and storage accessibility
- Manufactured in South Carolina--American jobs and a smaller transport carbon footprint
- Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association (KCMA) certified
- Limited lifetime warranty
Lots of design options: Traditional, contemporary, transitional, prairie, arts & crafts, distressed, and so many other styles to choose from
- 97 wood door styles
- Hand-selected hardwoods--maple, cherry, oak, clear alder, knotty alder, and walnut--plus selected reconstituted veneers manufactured by dyeing and layering hardwoods to simulate scarce and expensive exotic wood species (without the cost or environmental expense)
- 89 stain and paint colors, 7 glazing options, and custom color matching available
As every project is individually designed, specified and ordered, these products are not available for online order. Please contact us to discuss your project, favorite looks, and project goals and we can chat about our design process.