Bohme Suncare Primer
Böhme has been manufacturing stains and coatings in Switzerland since 1866. Now these natural hybrid-oil stains and finishes are made in the USA with Vermont Natural Coatings. The Böhme line applies, penetrates and looks like a traditional oil. These coatings clean up with soap and water, are easy to use and maintain, and are still <30g/L VOC.
Suncare 900 (gallon) is an exterior pre-treatment for new or bare softwood. It penetrates deeply to provide a beautiful uniform look and increases the life of the topcoat. Recommended for use prior to Terra Plus exterior deck stain/finish.
- Protects lignin in wood.
- Provides enhanced UV protection.
- Ideal for all white woods.
- Clear color.
- Ultra-Low VOC (Less than 30g/L)
- One gallons covers 300-400 sq. ft.
- Will extend the life of topcoats
- One coat is recommended on all sides of pre-installed wood
- Easy application & water cleanup