Amorim WISE Cork
Every plank of Amorim WISE is built on the same strong belief--that flooring should be more than a collection of features. That above all, flooring should be sustainable, good for your health, providing you the best comfort and positively impact the future of our planet.
Amorim WISE is a sustainable, non-PVC floating-installation solution, making it the ideal choice for any indoor area without limitations. An excellent alternative to LVT, LVP and other polyvinyl-chloride (PVC) plank products.
A Cork Rigid Core for reinforced dimensional stability and a Superior Wear Resistance is suitable for any residential or commercial project. A cork underlayment is included for extra performance, which enhances the cork benefits, providing extra comfort, optimal temperature all year round, noise reduction and a walking comfort like no other.
The Wood Wise patterns feature Superior Resistance Technology (SRT) finish, a non-PVC wear layer developed to adapt to the multilayered construction with excellent behavior for heavy commercial traffic. Provides a superior sense of comfort, high mechanical strength and stain resistance.
The Cork Wise patterns feature High Resistance Technology (HRT) finish, providing a natural and flexible surface with a superior wear resistance. HRT is micro scratch resistant, prevents color shading and provides a warm and pleasant feeling on touch. HRT is produced with environmentally sustainable materials.
- A resilient floor made to last. Very highly water resilient. A great choice for any room including basements, kitchens, and bathrooms.
- Climate Positive: with a carbon negative footprint and based on cork, a 100% natural material.
- Superior Wear Resistance: Suitable for any type of project.
- Softness and warmth of cork
- Installation in large areas without transition strips. Provides a seamless look in any room up to 3,200 square feet.
- No expansion joints--aesthetically pleasing transitions in between rooms.
- Can be installed on top of hard existing floors.
- Universal locking system; an angle/angle system provides extra strong locking performance.
- Reinforced dimensional stability.
This product cannot be ordered online. Please contact us to discuss your project needs.
By using the latest technology Amorim floors combines highly realistic visuals of hardwood floors while taking advantage of all the cork benefits--the best of both worlds. You don’t need to choose between a great looking floor or a resilient and comfortable floor, with Amorim flooring you can have both.
Are you worried about the party your neighbor is throwing tonight? You don’t need to. Cork is an extremely efficient natural sound absorber, due to its cellular structure, which means Amorim flooring products can easily cut the noise within a room and act as a noise buffer between the floor and the rooms underneath, by reducing the walking sound. This is especially convenient in apartments or hotels, which are areas more susceptible to outer sounds. Cork flooring allows you to create a quieter ambiance in any room so you don’t have to lose sleep over play dates with your kid’s best friends or complaints from customers in your hotel due to other guest’s room parties.
|Installation Instructions - for standard floating click-lock applications|
|File Size:||5815 kb|