Original Beeswax Furniture Polish
Original Beeswax Furniture Polish is a wonderful old school furniture polish with tons of uses:
- Restores the natural beauty of wood, helping to prevent dryness. Won't fingerprint. No wax buildup and no buffing!
- Glass and Mirrors: Bathroom mirrors won’t fog and it makes glass invisible like it’s not even there!
- Stainless steel: Won’t fingerprint stainless steel. Cleans all other metals: copper, brass, silver, etc
- Counters: Makes engineered quartz, Paperstone/Richlite,marble, granite, etc. acid resistent to protect from spills...and is food safe for countertops.
- Say goodbye to soap scum buildup on shower doors and tile walls. Surfaces stay vibrant.
- Cleans, moisturizes and restores vibrant vibrant color to leather furniture, car seats, shoes, purses, etc, with no greasy feel.
- Wood and metal drawers: eliminates sticking for easy sliding and gliding.
Made in USA.
Helpful Hints: Previous oil and wax build-up may be removed by applying mineral spirits to the surface. Wipe clean, allow surface 24-hours to dry and then polish using The Original Beeswax.
When cleaning your fine silver, apply The Original Beeswax, wipe tarnish off and clean in warm soapy water.
Always spray directly on surface. Use only paper towels and cotton cloths. DO NOT USE microfiber cloths.
DO NOT USE on tile, linoleum or wood floors, tub or shower floors.
Can is 17 oz.