Safecoat Dynoseal (Gallon) is a sophisticated, low odor, all weather, water and vapor proof coating and sealer that remains flexible for years. When cured it is highly resistant to flame spread and temperature change, gasoline, oil, grease, fungi, acids and alkalines. It is formaldehyde free, has very low odor upon application and is odor-free once cured.
- Versatile, waterproof, vapor proof sealer. Lasts for years with proper application.
- Low odor, non-offensive to installer and occupant.
- Safely used by and for the chemically sensitive.
- Very low VOC content, meets or exceeds all federal and state air quality regulations, including California.
- Contains no formaldehyde
USE ON: Safecoat DynoSeal adheres well to concrete, block, metal, wood and hot mop asphalt and dries black. DynoSeal is recommended:
- as a vapor barrier against moisture from below-grade foundations and to prepare basements
- for use on seamless roofs
- as a deck coating and underlayment for shower stalls, pools, tubs and saunas
- repairing roofs, flashing, shingles and metal seams
- to finish the interior-side of raised garden beds
- similar projects
- It is an excellent sound deadener.
be applied with a brush or roller applicator and should be applied in a uniform manner to achieve a proper thickness.
- Roof and deck coating: apply in thickness of 15+-5 mil increments to obtain a seamless pin hole free film. Recommended thickness is 30 mils wet-15 mils fully cured.
- Below grade application: apply in 15+-5 mil increments. Recommended thickness is 60 mils wet-30 fully cured.
- DynoSeal is not meant to be exposed to the elements for extended periods of time. It should be top-coated with an elastomeric roof coating such as Safecoat RoofGuard.
- Note: these instructions are intended to be general only and not exhaustive. The applicator should determine which preparation and techniques are best suited to the specific surface.
COVERAGE: 100 square feet (sf) per gallon at 15 mils thickness (7.5 mils cured).
DRYING/CURING TIME: Dries to touch within one hour under moderate humidity at 68 degrees F. Temperatures should be expected to remain above 45 degrees F for two days to allow full curing. Surface remains tacky to touch after drying.
LIMITATIONS: Unlike conventional coatings, Safecoat products are made without formaldehyde preservatives or toxic
mildewcides or fungicides. Do not contaminate. Store in air-tight containers. Do not use when indoor or surface tempera-
ture is below 55°F. Keep from freezing.
HEALTH PRECAUTIONS: As with all coatings and stains, keep container tightly closed and out of the reach of children.
Do not take internally. Always use adequate ventilation. If you are chemically sensitive, always test for personal tolerance.
% Volatile by Volume: 50.18 %
Solubility in Water: Dilutable
% Volatile by Weight 49.23 %
VOC Material: 19 g/l
VOC Material less H20: 36 g/l
HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants): zero
If you are chemically sensitive, always test for personal tolerance.