- Store & Virtual Showroom
- Paints & Finishes
- Interior Wood Stains & Finishes
- OSMO 3029 Liquid Wax Cleaner
OSMO 3029 Liquid Wax Cleaner
Especially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing and maintenance of floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil. Based on natural waxes - regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. Higher tread areas such as door entrances and hallways can appear duller through the course of years. With Liquid Wax Cleaner, heavy restoration work can be avoided with easy to use, quick and economical application to regenerate the elegant character of the wood. It is also suitable to remove heavy or stubborn stains.
Both cleans and rejuvenates
Easy application, and very economical
Water-repellent, almost odorless, and benzene-free
1/2 liter can approximate coverage: 425-550 sq feet with one coat
1 liter can approximate coverage: 850-1,100 sq feet with one coat
Drying time: 30-40 minutes
- Remove debris with Dust-Mop or a vacuum cleaner, or possibly pre-clean with Wash and Care.
- Apply approximately a teaspoon per ft2 to the floor and spread over the area by using an Active Fibre Cloth or a single disc machine (white pad). Apply extremely thinly.
- Drying time: approximately 30 - 40 minutes. Allow for good ventilation.
- In a routine maintenance schedule, it is absolutely necessary to also restore the necessary oil content of flooring treated with Polyx®-Oil. Recoat cleaned surfaces of areas with particularly high traffic (typically, commercial spaces such as retail, restaurants, airports, etc) with Osmo Maintenance Oil or Polyx®-Oil Original clear.