- Opened or tinted cans of paint, stains, finishes, caulks, adhesives, cleaners, and other consumables cannot be returned.
- In-stock flooring and sheetgoods are subject to a 25% restocking fee, boxes must not be opened, and must be in new resellable condition.
- Clearance items are final sale and not returnable.
- Special orders will not be returned to us, but we will follow the policy of the manufacturer and will facilitate your return to them, if they allow a return. Any restocking fees from the manufacturer and shipping fees will be collected on the manufacturer’s and shipper’s behalves.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
- Shipping fees are not refundable for shipping going to or from the customer.
With the understanding of the above, returns with an original sales receipt are allowed within 30 days of purchase:
- A purchase made by credit card will be refunded to the original credit card.
- A purchase up to $100 made by cash will be refunded in cash. A purchase over $100.00 will be refunded by check (refer to next bullet).
- A purchase made by a check that has cleared the 10-business day waiting period will be refunded by check within 10 days. If the check has not cleared the 10-business day waiting period will be refunded by check after the 10-business day waiting period has passed.
- A purchase made by a gift card will be refunded by debiting back to the gift card.
- A purchase made by store credit or gift certificate will be refunded as store credit.
Returns without a sales receipt:
- Purchases made within the past 30 days by credit, debit or check, we may be able to look up for you if you have a store account. If so, the above policy applies.
- If not, a store credit may be issued based on the lowest selling price.